Steve Caballero is a godfather to modern skateboarding and the originator of the Caballerial. When he set the world record for highest air achieved on a half-pipe in …87, a record he held for ten years, Pro-Tec had his dome covered, and still does to this day.
Cab is a father, husband, and still absolutely killing it on his skate. Just as Pro-Tec was the original, this Hall of Fame skate legend was one of the first super-star skaters. The famous Caballero artwork on his Pro Helmet was featured on his first pro board for Powell Peralta Skateboards in 1980 and drawn by the legendary skateboard artist, V.C. Johnson AKA, VCJ.
Caballero skates nothing but the best, and Pro-Tec is proud to have Cabbie as the longest Pro-Tec team member on the roster, 37 years and counting! "I wear Pro-Tec because they have been the number one helmet company since I started skateboarding back in the late 70's." Steve Caballero
Pin Stripe Art work done by Cabs Favorite Pin stripe artist Mr. G.
- Shell: Durable and tough, Injection moulded ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene).
- Liner: High impact absorbing EPS foam (expanded polystyrene).
- Vents: 11 open holes for ventilation.
- Interior: Compression moulded padding.
- Nylon webbing strap with buckle.
- Certification: CE EN 1078 European Saftey Standard
- The Classic Certified Helmet is equipped with EPS foam which is EN (European Standard) Certified for skateboarding, cycling and roller skating in Europe.
- S/M: 54-56 cm