Pro-Tec’s most popular elbow pad used by Bucky, Hosoi, Lincoln Ueada and all upcoming mega ramp chargers. The Street Elbow Pad is everything you need and nothing you don’t: 2-ply anatomical EVA, articulated elbow protection, and a stretch lycra interior with upper and lower support straps.
The legend, reborn. Our most popular pad series has been updated with a new hard cap design, an ergonomic elbow cup shape, diamond grip pull tabs and a new diamond texture skid panel, from the dirt to the street these pads set the industry standard for all other pads to follow.
- Locked in EVA foam (ethylene-vinyl acetate), a combination of thick and thin padding with an ergonomic design that “locks in” your elbows for optimal fit and maximum protection.
- Ballistic Nylon, ultra-tough ballistic nylon that resists tears and protects your elbows from skids and scrapes.
- Hard Cap, a curved cap that allows better fit and protection.
- Perforated Neoprene, allows for better ventilation keeping you cool and dry.
2-ply anatomical EVA.
Lycra ® stretch interior.
Single-layer back closure.
Stretch nylon upper strap & lower straps.
• Materials: Terylene 38%, Polypropylene 20%, Nylon 18%, Polyurethane 20%, EVA 4%
• Certification: CE EN 14120
Preserve the longevity of your pads and wash them by hand with mild soap and cold water, air to dry.
Since 1973, Pro-Tec sets the industry standard for innovative protective gear. Using durable fabrics, impact absorbing foams, and full-coverage hard-caps to provide maximum protection without restricting movement.